Timberpoint offers visitors many opportunities for outdoor recreation right from the doorstep of our campground.
Stop over for a few days and consider a few of these ideas:
- Fish for Lake Trout, Northern Pike, Inconnu & Arctic Grayling
- View nearby Stone Sheep from the campground
- Reserve a boating excursion on beautiful Teslin Lake or River
- Make a reservation for day or overnight trips on the South Canol Road
- Book a wilderness river trip
- Fish for rainbow trout in a local stocked lake a short drive away on the South Canol Road
- Experience a walk along the old historic Tlingit “Shatlein Trail”: visit a rustic old trappers’ cabin – picnic lunch included.
- Take a hike along the shoreline and collect interesting rocks & driftwood
- Go birding for that northern species to add to your Birding Life Lists
- Play bocce ball, horse shoes, cards or join in a friendly game of Scrabble
- Relax around the campfire and enjoy a nice cup of tea.